VoIP Phone Systems
What is Voice Over IP?
VoIP, or Voice over Internet Protocol, is a process whereby analog audio signals are converted into digital data that is sent out via the Internet. At Dorset Connects, our business Voice over IP phone system utilizes your connection to the Internet and allows you to make phone calls from a desk phone, just as you normally would. The difference is that you don’t have to pay high long distance calling fees!
Benefits of Hosted Voice over IP Phone Systems
The standard phone system served its purpose years ago, but with the introduction VoIP, it’s likely that land lines will eventually be weeded out. Some of the advantages of a VoIP phone include the following:
- Economics: Reduce your monthly communications expenses with free in-network calling and unlimited usage* while eliminating the capital required to purchase new equipment
- Productivity: Allow mobile and remote employees access to the same tools as employees in the office. Powerful features enable your team to be more efficient, regardless of their location
- Performance: Our team of network and security professionals monitors and manages your services 24×7
- Stability: Enjoy built-in disaster recovery/business continuity features – the off-premise nature of a hosted IP phone system means that your business keeps running regardless of what happens at your physical location.
- Scalability: Add users and services when needed and leverage the support of experienced telephony professionals.
*some restrictions apply
5 reasons to make the move to Hosted VoIP
Cost SavingsReduced CapExGreat FeaturesScalableHassle-Free Service
Hosted PBX services bring the advantages of a Fortune 500 phone system to small and medium sized businesses at an economical price
Deploying a hosted solution allows smaller businesses to get tons of features without investing in expensive technology
Our Hosted VoIP system is packed full of valuable business features that can be customized to meet the exact needs of your business
Unlike premise based equipment, increasing or decreasing capacity is simple; as your business grows our phone system will grow with you
No PBX hardware to buy, install or maintain… ever. Your IT administrators have more time to focus on what they do best… helping your company grow
Is your current phone system meeting your business’s growing needs? Find out how Dorset Connects’ Voice Over IP telephony solutions can enhance your communications and grow your business.